January 8, 2018 (Winston-Salem) – EMS Management & Consultants looks forward to exhibiting at several conferences throughout the US in 2018.
EMS|MC is more than a healthcare billing company. EMS|MC has tremendous depth in the EMS marketplace, and we are well-versed in legislation and compliance issues that matter to our clients. It is our job to help EMS agencies optimize revenue and expand their capacity to better serve the citizens and their communities. Services include revenue cycle management, consulting and supplementary revenue programs.
Stop by and say hello to learn how we can help you maximize your revenue by becoming an extension of your team. We would love to meet you!
First Quarter 2018 Conferences
- Arizona Ambulance Association January 10 & 11
- Fire Rescue East January 17-20
- National Business Aviation Association Regional Forum January 24
- ESO Wave February 1 & 2
- EMS Today February 21-23
- Tennessee Ambulance Association Mid-Winter Conference February 21-23
- Virginia Fire Chiefs Association Executive Conference February 21-25
- Texas Fire Chiefs Association Executive Conference February 26-28
- NC Association of EMS Administrators March 5-9
- South Carolina Emergency Care Symposium March 15-17
- Georgia EMS Directors and Leadership Conference March 26-28
EMS Management & Consultants is the largest national billing company in the U.S. dedicated solely to the EMS community. Its services include EMS revenue cycle management, compliance, training, legislative advocacy and consulting services. Based in North Carolina, EMS|MC serves more than 230 clients across the United States. For more information, please visit www.emsbilling.com.